Friday, April 1, 2011

Assorted Illustrations 04-01-11

below are an assortment of illustrations that I happened to find on my computer. With the exception of "Geisha" and "Tears of the Rising Sun", these illustrations were created over the last three years. I'm sure I have more somewhere, but these are the ones that I could find that weren't fan art.


Geisha
Geisha. created 03-14-11. originally based off a sketch I did back in '07. created using Adobe Illustrator.


Ork
Ork. created back in '08.  created using Corel Painter. original sketch was done by Kurt Metz and loosely based off my brother.


Solace
Solace. created using Adobe Photoshop and based off a photograph found on sxc.hu.


Paladin
Paladin. original idea was to create a sketch of my paladin from World of Warcraft. Once I started working on this, however, the idea went out the window with the end result being a generic paladin. created using Adobe Photoshop.

Tears of the Sun
Tears of the Sun. created 03-13-11. using Adobe Illustrator, I created this piece while watching news feeds on both CNN and the BBC the weekend of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. This piece is expressive of how that tiny--geographically--nation feels.


Samurai
Samurai. illustration/concept post a confrontation between the samurai in the foreground and the silhouetted figure in the background. created on sketch paper using 0.7 mechanical pencil and micron pens.


Gothic Lolita
Gothic Lolita. created on sketch paper and used for an idea of a CD cover for a "greatest hits" album for the Japanese group Ali Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment