Friday, April 1, 2011

3D collection - 04-01-11

below is an assortment of 3D models I've either remember I had on my computer collecting dust, or I created recently.

Pocket Watch
a pocket watch. poly count = 5948
(no, it does not open)


Captain's Chair
the Captain's Chair. poly count = 554


Golf Bag Lamp
Golf Bag Lamp. posted in a previous post without textures. Simple textures added to this model with a light on the texture of the lampshade. poly count = 634


Pipe Staff with Lantern
Pipe Staff with Lantern. can't remember whether this was posted or not already, so I'm posting again. poly count = 3125


expect more models, forthcoming. I'm working on a character model or two, as well as some buildings.

1 comment:

  1. Lampy! Woot! :D

    Sweet work keeping the polycounts low too. I thought for sure Lampy would have needed a bit more to be so smooth looking with all the curves and dangly thingies.

    ReplyDelete